TERRINGTON: Appeal after assault on woman
Norfolk police are appealing for help in identifying two men involved in a vicious assault of a female in Terrington St Clement. On Sunday August 31 at around 1.20pm two men called at an address in Emorsgate. Police said the first male grabbed hold of the
Norfolk police are appealing for help in identifying two men involved in a vicious assault of a female in Terrington St Clement.
On Sunday August 31 at around 1.20pm two men called at an address in Emorsgate.
Police said the first male grabbed hold of the female victim round the throat.
A police spokesman, said: "There was a struggle and the male then punched her in the face before threatening her.
You may also want to watch:
"The second male stood in the doorway during the assault.
"Both males then fled the scene."
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
He added: "The victim did not recognise either male although police believe this is a targeted assault."
Police have issued an e-ft of the man who assaulted the victim.
The first male is described as white, stocky build, blue-green eyes, clean shaven and around 5ft 8ins to 5ft 9ins tall.
He is thought to be in his early 40s.
He was wearing a white short-sleeved V-necked T-shirt, jeans and scruffy white "street" style Puma trainers.
He had a silver eyebrow bar through his right eyebrow.
The second male is described as white but with tanned skin. He is thought to be in his 30s and was wearing a plain white baseball cap.
He was wearing a blue T-shirt with a white edge on the collar and a small white logo on the left chest area, skinny black jeans, black shoes, and a large silver wristwatch.
He was of slender build and around 5ft 6ins tall.
Anyone who recognises the picture or description, or has information relating to the attack should contact PC Sonia Humphreys on 0845 4564567.