TERRINGTON: 17-year-old died following road collision
A 17-year-old youth has died following a road traffic collision in the county. The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm yesterday. A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement w
A 17-year-old youth has died following a road traffic collision in the county.
The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm yesterday.
A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement when, for reasons unknown, it was involved in a head-on collision with a Ford Transit Connect van travelling in the opposite direction.
The male driver of the Golf, from the King's Lynn area, died as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The collision took place close to the junction with Market Lane.
Police said that no further information relating to the deceased will be released until next of kin have been informed and formal identification has been carried out.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 7 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
The driver of the van, a 72-year-old man from the King's Lynn area, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious injuries.
A male passenger in the Golf was also taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or who may have seen either vehicle prior to the incident.
Contact PC Steve Crowley at Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567