TERRINGTON: 17-year-old died following road collision
A 17-year-old youth has died following a road traffic collision in the county. The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm yesterday. A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement w
A 17-year-old youth has died following a road traffic collision in the county.
The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm yesterday.
A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement when, for reasons unknown, it was involved in a head-on collision with a Ford Transit Connect van travelling in the opposite direction.
The male driver of the Golf, from the King's Lynn area, died as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The collision took place close to the junction with Market Lane.
Police said that no further information relating to the deceased will be released until next of kin have been informed and formal identification has been carried out.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 4 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 10 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
The driver of the van, a 72-year-old man from the King's Lynn area, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious injuries.
A male passenger in the Golf was also taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or who may have seen either vehicle prior to the incident.
Contact PC Steve Crowley at Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567