Teenagers face magistrates after subjecting PCSO's daughter to a tirade of abuse
TWO teenagers subjected the daughter of a police community support officer to a tirade of abuse whenever they saw her. The woman was called a variety of names, including copper slut, Fenland magistrates were told. Eighteen-year-old Daniel Robertson, of
TWO teenagers subjected the daughter of a police community support officer to a tirade of abuse whenever they saw her.
The woman was called a variety of names, including "copper slut," Fenland magistrates were told.
Eighteen-year-old Daniel Robertson, of High Street, Chatteris, and a 17-year-old both admitted harassing their victim between July 31 and November 16 last year.
The victim - who had just had a baby - was so upset by the name calling that she was frightened to leave her home, said prosecutor Scheherazade Haque.
You may also want to watch:
"Whenever they were out in public and saw her, they directed verbal abuse at her," added Miss Haque. "She believes it was because her mother is a PCSO in the Peterborough area."
Mitigating, Frank Squires said: "Both clearly recognise this was unpleasant behaviour and have apologised in person and by letter."
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 3 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 7 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 8 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
- 9 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 10 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
Robertson is due to be sentenced by Huntingdon magistrates on April 21; and his co-defendant will be dealt with at Fenland Youth Court.