Teenagers charged in connection with Wisbech attempted robberies
THREE teenagers have been charged in connection with attempted robberies in Wisbech.
The charges relate to three incidents reported to police in the town last week. The first happened in Elm Road on Monday (September 27), followed by two on Wednesday (September 29).
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with three counts of attempted robbery.
Another 14-year-old boy has been charged with two counts of attempted robbery.
Jamie Kellard, 18, of Albert Court, Wisbech, has been charged with one count of attempted robbery in relation to an incident on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
All three are due back in court next week.
- 1 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 2 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 3 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 4 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 5 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 7 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 8 Men caught with cannabis at village park
- 9 Showcase status for Academy
- 10 Community orchard to launch next month