Teenagers charged in connection with Wisbech attempted robberies
THREE teenagers have been charged in connection with attempted robberies in Wisbech.
The charges relate to three incidents reported to police in the town last week. The first happened in Elm Road on Monday (September 27), followed by two on Wednesday (September 29).
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with three counts of attempted robbery.
Another 14-year-old boy has been charged with two counts of attempted robbery.
Jamie Kellard, 18, of Albert Court, Wisbech, has been charged with one count of attempted robbery in relation to an incident on Wednesday.
All three are due back in court next week.
- 1 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 2 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 5 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Fenmen 'not far' from turning fortunes round despite second straight loss
- 10 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs