Teenager snatches £20 note from 72-year-old man who was walking along Norwich Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A teenager ran past a 72-year-old man in Wisbech last night and snatched a £20 note from his hand.
The man’s granddaughter today expressed her anger and disgust at what happened as he walked along Norwich Road.
She posted to Facebook “a message that I hope reaches the little brat who stole from my granddad last nigh”.
She wrote: “My granddad was walking towards the shop down Norwich road last night with £20 in his hand and a teenager ran past him and took it!
“I bet your parents are so proud of you for stealing from a vulnerable adult! Bravo you little chavvy brat!!! (I could call you much worse).”
You may also want to watch:
The grand daughter said she had this message to the thief who took the money.
“You disgusting excuse of a human being. I hope you realise the impact your actions have had. You are scum of the earth.”
- 1 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 2 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
Several asked if she’d like the £20 replaced but the woman said: “It’s just £20 it’s no big deal and he wasn’t hurt just shaken up.
“But I am so angry it happened and I’m even angrier that I wasn’t there to protect him.”