Teenager snatches £20 note from 72-year-old man who was walking along Norwich Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A teenager ran past a 72-year-old man in Wisbech last night and snatched a £20 note from his hand.
The man’s granddaughter today expressed her anger and disgust at what happened as he walked along Norwich Road.
She posted to Facebook “a message that I hope reaches the little brat who stole from my granddad last nigh”.
She wrote: “My granddad was walking towards the shop down Norwich road last night with £20 in his hand and a teenager ran past him and took it!
“I bet your parents are so proud of you for stealing from a vulnerable adult! Bravo you little chavvy brat!!! (I could call you much worse).”
The grand daughter said she had this message to the thief who took the money.
“You disgusting excuse of a human being. I hope you realise the impact your actions have had. You are scum of the earth.”
- 1 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 6 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 7 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 8 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 9 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
Several asked if she’d like the £20 replaced but the woman said: “It’s just £20 it’s no big deal and he wasn’t hurt just shaken up.
“But I am so angry it happened and I’m even angrier that I wasn’t there to protect him.”