Teenager snatches £20 note from 72-year-old man who was walking along Norwich Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A teenager ran past a 72-year-old man in Wisbech last night and snatched a £20 note from his hand.
The man’s granddaughter today expressed her anger and disgust at what happened as he walked along Norwich Road.
She posted to Facebook “a message that I hope reaches the little brat who stole from my granddad last nigh”.
She wrote: “My granddad was walking towards the shop down Norwich road last night with £20 in his hand and a teenager ran past him and took it!
“I bet your parents are so proud of you for stealing from a vulnerable adult! Bravo you little chavvy brat!!! (I could call you much worse).”
You may also want to watch:
The grand daughter said she had this message to the thief who took the money.
“You disgusting excuse of a human being. I hope you realise the impact your actions have had. You are scum of the earth.”
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 4 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
Several asked if she’d like the £20 replaced but the woman said: “It’s just £20 it’s no big deal and he wasn’t hurt just shaken up.
“But I am so angry it happened and I’m even angrier that I wasn’t there to protect him.”