Teenager injured in Wisbech after being hit by car whose driver failed to stop
A TEENAGER was injured when he was hit by a car in Wisbech, in an incident where the driver failed to stop.
The 17 year-old victim was left with cuts and bruises after a car hit him from behind as he walked home along North Brink at about 6:30pm on Thursday.
He was walking towards traffic heading out of Wisbech, carrying a rucksack with reflective markings, when he was struck by a car that failed to stop at the scene.
PC Leanne Cracknell said: “The victim and his family have been left very distressed by this incident.
“I would appeal to anyone who saw what happened to contact us to help trace the vehicle involved.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Cracknell on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured