Teenager assaulted as he got off bus in Wisbech by attacker who then turned on his father
A 15-YEAR-old boy was punched to the back of the head by an attacker who then assaulted his father.
The teenager was assaulted as he got off a bus in Church Road, Wisbech, at around 4.30pm last Thursday.
His father, who was in a nearby car, confronted the offender who then assaulted him. The attacker then made off. He is described as white, about 17, wearing a blue hooded top, jeans, trainers. He had a boxer-type dog.
PC Anita Radley, investigating, said: “This was a nasty attack on a young boy and his father.
“I would appeal to anyone who saw what happened to contact police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Radley on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 9 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 10 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident