Teenager assaulted as he got off bus in Wisbech by attacker who then turned on his father
A 15-YEAR-old boy was punched to the back of the head by an attacker who then assaulted his father.
The teenager was assaulted as he got off a bus in Church Road, Wisbech, at around 4.30pm last Thursday.
His father, who was in a nearby car, confronted the offender who then assaulted him. The attacker then made off. He is described as white, about 17, wearing a blue hooded top, jeans, trainers. He had a boxer-type dog.
PC Anita Radley, investigating, said: “This was a nasty attack on a young boy and his father.
“I would appeal to anyone who saw what happened to contact police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Radley on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police