Teenage boy and two girls wanted for questioning in relation to Tesco Wisbech theft
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy and two girls are wanted for questioning in relation to a theft from Tesco Wisbech earlier this month.
The incident, which happened on April 2, saw them enter the supermarket at around 9.30am.
It has been reported that the boy ripped off security tags from two phone cables and put them in his pocket.
A younger girl, who was being pushed in a trolley, also hid a speaker under her top before they made off without attempting to pay.
The cost of the stolen items is believed to be around £50.
You may also want to watch:
The boy is thought to be in his late teens and is described as being of average height with short, dark hair, wearing black and white trainers, dark trousers and a light blue hooded top.
The girl, also thought to be in her late teens, is described as being of average height with long, light coloured hair, worn in a bun, wearing brown boots, pink patterned tights and a white dressing gown with red butterflies on.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown
The younger girl is described as having long dark hair and was wearing brown boots, dark blue leggings and a dark green jacket.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.