Teenage apprentice makes final of national Rising Star competition
- Credit: Archant
A teenage salon apprentice has won a place in the finals of a national competition.
Robbie Marsh, 19, who is training at Top To Toe in Wisbech, will compete in the finals of the Hairdressing Journal Rising Star Competition 2016.
Robbie had to create an image using techniques he ahd learnt in his training.
He said: “I’m very excited and can’t wait to show what I can do.”
Robbie will present his model at the world’s biggest hairdressing exhibition, Salon International, at London’s Excel, on October 16 and 17.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be announced that weekend.
- 1 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 2 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 3 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 4 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 7 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 8 Men caught with cannabis at village park
- 9 Community orchard to launch next month
- 10 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub