Teen assaulted as he walks through Wisbech with girlfriend
A TEENAGER was assaulted as he walked through Wisbech with his girlfriend.
The 18-year-old and his partner were walking along West Street at 5.30pm last Thursday when he was approached by the offender.
As the pair reached a block of flats just past a Chinese restaurant the attacker pushed him to the floor and assaulted him. The victim suffered slight injuries in the attack.
DC Tade Toseland said: “This was a violent and unprovoked attack and we would like to hear from anyone who may have information about the man responsible.”
The offender is described as white with very short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Toseland at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide