Team at Sutton Bridge site wins Pride of Produce World Group Award
- Credit: Archant
A team of workers have been recognised for their procurement skills with a Team Special Recognition Award.
The Quad Seal team at vegetable growers’ Produce World’s Sutton Bridge site picked up a Pride of Produce World Group Award.
Jon Campbell, group procurement director for the Produce World Group, said: “This team has won the award for striving to procure the very best and most suitable machinery at Sutton Bridge.
“Through the rigorous machinery selection process, the team has embodied the values of the Produce World Group in quality assurance and providing an exceptional service in production.”
The Produce World Sutton Bridge Chute Handling Team collected the second runner-up prize for the Outstanding Innovation Award.
You may also want to watch:
Wayne Turner, who works on the Sutton Bridge site, also picked up the second runner-up prize in the Community Impact Award. He raised £2,500 for charity Chloe’s Dream through organising a disco, raffles and competitions.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured