Team at Sutton Bridge site wins Pride of Produce World Group Award
- Credit: Archant
A team of workers have been recognised for their procurement skills with a Team Special Recognition Award.
The Quad Seal team at vegetable growers’ Produce World’s Sutton Bridge site picked up a Pride of Produce World Group Award.
Jon Campbell, group procurement director for the Produce World Group, said: “This team has won the award for striving to procure the very best and most suitable machinery at Sutton Bridge.
“Through the rigorous machinery selection process, the team has embodied the values of the Produce World Group in quality assurance and providing an exceptional service in production.”
The Produce World Sutton Bridge Chute Handling Team collected the second runner-up prize for the Outstanding Innovation Award.
You may also want to watch:
Wayne Turner, who works on the Sutton Bridge site, also picked up the second runner-up prize in the Community Impact Award. He raised £2,500 for charity Chloe’s Dream through organising a disco, raffles and competitions.
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 6 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 9 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run