Team at Sutton Bridge site wins Pride of Produce World Group Award
- Credit: Archant
A team of workers have been recognised for their procurement skills with a Team Special Recognition Award.
The Quad Seal team at vegetable growers’ Produce World’s Sutton Bridge site picked up a Pride of Produce World Group Award.
Jon Campbell, group procurement director for the Produce World Group, said: “This team has won the award for striving to procure the very best and most suitable machinery at Sutton Bridge.
“Through the rigorous machinery selection process, the team has embodied the values of the Produce World Group in quality assurance and providing an exceptional service in production.”
The Produce World Sutton Bridge Chute Handling Team collected the second runner-up prize for the Outstanding Innovation Award.
You may also want to watch:
Wayne Turner, who works on the Sutton Bridge site, also picked up the second runner-up prize in the Community Impact Award. He raised £2,500 for charity Chloe’s Dream through organising a disco, raffles and competitions.
- 1 Independent cinema forced to cancel film screenings due to vandalism
- 2 'Off they go!' - family friends cycle from Wales to Wisbech
- 3 Man assaults police officer whilst in possession of drugs on E-Bike
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Fundraiser launched for funeral of woman who died of Covid-19
- 6 Freemasons donate £500 each to two local charities
- 7 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer