Tattoo images could unlock mystery of man found dead
- Credit: Cambs Police
Tattoos could help solve the mystery of a man found dead near a public swimming pool in April.
Police have released images of two tattoos in a final bid to identify the man.
The man’s body was found near the regional swimming pool, Bishops Road, Peterborough on April 11.
A police spokesperson said: “Extensive enquiries to find out who he is have proved, thus far, unsuccessful.”
The man is white, aged between 25 and 35, with light brown cropped hair, is of medium build and has distinctive tattoos including the ones pictured on his forearms.
You may also want to watch:
Police say the death is being treated as non-suspicious and officers are asking anyone with information to contact them on their web-chat or call 101 and quote incident 110 of April 11.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Victory for the men in red