Talented Walpole schoolgirl wins Berol art competition
A TALENTED artist made her mark in a school colouring competition.
Ashleigh Jarvis-Lee created a sky-blue coloured artwork with a sun, rainbows and smiling children as part of a competition by Berol.
Judges were so impressed they gave her �1,000 of writing products for her school so she and her friends can colour away to their hearts content.
The 10-year-old also bagged a �100 voucher to spend at Toys R Us.
Lottie Sellors, Ashleigh’s teacher at Walpole Highway Church of England Primary School, said: “We are very proud of Ashleigh and the other pupils who entered the competition. We are over the moon.”
You may also want to watch:
The school has now been entered into a competition by Berol to win a new 17-seat minibus.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 8 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 9 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout