Talented Walpole schoolgirl wins Berol art competition
A TALENTED artist made her mark in a school colouring competition.
Ashleigh Jarvis-Lee created a sky-blue coloured artwork with a sun, rainbows and smiling children as part of a competition by Berol.
Judges were so impressed they gave her �1,000 of writing products for her school so she and her friends can colour away to their hearts content.
The 10-year-old also bagged a �100 voucher to spend at Toys R Us.
Lottie Sellors, Ashleigh’s teacher at Walpole Highway Church of England Primary School, said: “We are very proud of Ashleigh and the other pupils who entered the competition. We are over the moon.”
The school has now been entered into a competition by Berol to win a new 17-seat minibus.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 4 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 5 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 6 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 7 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 8 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 9 Teens arrested after woman threatened with hammer in Wisbech
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire