Takeaway delivery driver punched and robbed in King’s Lynn
A MAN was punched in the face and then robbed while delivering takeaway food in King’s Lynn.
The driver had delivered to an address in Grey Sedge, North Lynn, just before 8pm on Saturday when he noticed three people arguing amongst themselves.
He thought he knew one of them, so called out to the group, but he was mistaken and the group shouted obscenities and threats back to him.
As the driver made his way back to his car, he was punched in the face and the back of the head several times. All the money he had on him was stolen and he sustained a cut lip.
It’s believed that the three men had a sandy coloured Staffie-type dog with them.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact DC Hooper on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured