Takeaway delivery driver punched and robbed in King’s Lynn
A MAN was punched in the face and then robbed while delivering takeaway food in King’s Lynn.
The driver had delivered to an address in Grey Sedge, North Lynn, just before 8pm on Saturday when he noticed three people arguing amongst themselves.
He thought he knew one of them, so called out to the group, but he was mistaken and the group shouted obscenities and threats back to him.
As the driver made his way back to his car, he was punched in the face and the back of the head several times. All the money he had on him was stolen and he sustained a cut lip.
It’s believed that the three men had a sandy coloured Staffie-type dog with them.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact DC Hooper on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in