Sweeney Todd comes to life on Angles Theatre stage in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Sweeney Todd is being performed this week at The Angles Theatre in Wisbech.
Adult theatre company, RATz, is brining the story to life tonight through to Saturday (October 14). The show is suitable for those aged over 14.
The corrupt Judge Turpin wrongfully sentenced Benjamin Barker to life imprisonment goes the story. Benjamin Barker later escaped and changed his name to Sweeney Todd.
He tried to return to his old profession of being a barber. So he hired a space above Mrs Lovett’s struggling pie shop.
Sweeney Todd swore vengeance against Judge Turpin and with Mrs Lovett’s help, they devised a plan which unfortunately took both of them down a dangerous and deadly path.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £10 per person, are available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/sweeney-todd.html or by calling the box office on 01945 474447. For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 8 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 9 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal