Sweeney Todd comes to life on Angles Theatre stage in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Sweeney Todd is being performed this week at The Angles Theatre in Wisbech.
Adult theatre company, RATz, is brining the story to life tonight through to Saturday (October 14). The show is suitable for those aged over 14.
The corrupt Judge Turpin wrongfully sentenced Benjamin Barker to life imprisonment goes the story. Benjamin Barker later escaped and changed his name to Sweeney Todd.
He tried to return to his old profession of being a barber. So he hired a space above Mrs Lovett’s struggling pie shop.
Sweeney Todd swore vengeance against Judge Turpin and with Mrs Lovett’s help, they devised a plan which unfortunately took both of them down a dangerous and deadly path.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £10 per person, are available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/sweeney-todd.html or by calling the box office on 01945 474447. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 7 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 8 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic