Sweeney Todd comes to life on Angles Theatre stage in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Sweeney Todd is being performed this week at The Angles Theatre in Wisbech.
Adult theatre company, RATz, is brining the story to life tonight through to Saturday (October 14). The show is suitable for those aged over 14.
The corrupt Judge Turpin wrongfully sentenced Benjamin Barker to life imprisonment goes the story. Benjamin Barker later escaped and changed his name to Sweeney Todd.
He tried to return to his old profession of being a barber. So he hired a space above Mrs Lovett’s struggling pie shop.
Sweeney Todd swore vengeance against Judge Turpin and with Mrs Lovett’s help, they devised a plan which unfortunately took both of them down a dangerous and deadly path.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £10 per person, are available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/sweeney-todd.html or by calling the box office on 01945 474447. For more information email email@example.com
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'