SUTTON BRIDGE: Police launch massive hunt after armed robbers raid Sutton Bridge post office
A POLICE hunt has been launched for armed robbers who raided a Fenland post office. Police are appealing for information after a large amount of money was stolen from a post office in Sutton Bridge. The incident took place at around 5pm on Thursday Novemb
A POLICE hunt has been launched for armed robbers who raided a Fenland post office.
Police are appealing for information after a large amount of money was stolen from a post office in Sutton Bridge. The incident took place at around 5pm on Thursday November 20 in Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge.
Three men wearing balaclavas went into the post office carrying crowbars. The offenders smashed a section of glass at one of the counters and demanded cash. They then made off with a substantial amount of cash.
Police are appealing for anyone who was in the area of the post office at that time, who may have witnessed the incident, or seen a suspicious vehicle in the area, to get in touch and soon as possible and help them with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can call Spalding Police Station on: 01775 722233, quoting incident number 293 of November 20.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone