SUTTON BRIDGE: Police launch massive hunt after armed robbers raid Sutton Bridge post office
A POLICE hunt has been launched for armed robbers who raided a Fenland post office. Police are appealing for information after a large amount of money was stolen from a post office in Sutton Bridge. The incident took place at around 5pm on Thursday Novemb
A POLICE hunt has been launched for armed robbers who raided a Fenland post office.
Police are appealing for information after a large amount of money was stolen from a post office in Sutton Bridge. The incident took place at around 5pm on Thursday November 20 in Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge.
Three men wearing balaclavas went into the post office carrying crowbars. The offenders smashed a section of glass at one of the counters and demanded cash. They then made off with a substantial amount of cash.
Police are appealing for anyone who was in the area of the post office at that time, who may have witnessed the incident, or seen a suspicious vehicle in the area, to get in touch and soon as possible and help them with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can call Spalding Police Station on: 01775 722233, quoting incident number 293 of November 20.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 5 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 8 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 'Sports cages' designed by Cambs company are helping children stay active