Super slimmers in Outwell lose a huge 160 stone to live life to the full
- Credit: Archant
It has been a whirlwind twelve months for members of Outwell Slimming World group who have lost a collective 160 stone.
Members have also seen a range of health benefits, including being able to breath easier, less pressure on joints and even reversal of type 2 diabetes.
Sharon has just achieved her five stone award in 25 weeks and reversed her pre-diabetes diagnosis.
Sandi got her four stone award, dropped five dress sizes and had a comfortable flight to Disney Florida in the summer.
Mike lost more than three stone and was able to stop taking all medication for diabetes.
You may also want to watch:
Pauline got to her dream target and reversed her diabetes.
They are just some of the super slimmer’s who meet at Outwell Village Hall, every Thursday at 9.30am.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
Jo Johnson Andow, the group consultant, said: “I’m so proud of my members and their success.
“Unfortunately there is still an obesity problem in the area and we want to help as many people as possible.”
Jo is now set to offer more help with the opening of a new 5.30pm group on Thursday January 17.
“Having lost two stone myself I know there are challenges with losing weight, but I also know the results are worth the effort,” she added.
“I will be there every step of the way supporting every member.”
The group meets every Thursday at Outwell Village Hall at 9.30am and 5.30pm (from January 17).
For more information contact Jo on 07527646062.