Summer fun-shine at the Horsefair in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Horsefair’s annual summer fun day returns later this month.
Held on August 24, this year’s event is set to bigger and better than ever before, say organisers.
The fun day, which will offer a whole host of free activities, starts at 10am and runs till 2pm.
“Children visiting the centre can have their face painted as well as being able to play on spider mountain and a fairground ride,” said a spokesman for the centre.
“There will be a balloon modeller making fantastic creations for people to take home as well. All for free, as well as two Punch & Judy shows, at 11am and 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
“If that was not enough children can also take part in the horse hunt window competition with prizes for every child who successfully searches for the hidden horses in the Horsefair’s shop windows.”
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Emporium takes business to next level
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k