Summer fun-shine at the Horsefair in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Horsefair’s annual summer fun day returns later this month.
Held on August 24, this year’s event is set to bigger and better than ever before, say organisers.
The fun day, which will offer a whole host of free activities, starts at 10am and runs till 2pm.
“Children visiting the centre can have their face painted as well as being able to play on spider mountain and a fairground ride,” said a spokesman for the centre.
“There will be a balloon modeller making fantastic creations for people to take home as well. All for free, as well as two Punch & Judy shows, at 11am and 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
“If that was not enough children can also take part in the horse hunt window competition with prizes for every child who successfully searches for the hidden horses in the Horsefair’s shop windows.”
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000