Wisbech man, 43, found dead on his sofa at home, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 43-year-old man had enjoyed a day out with his family the day before he was found dead in his home, an inquest heard.
Evaldas Zbormirskis of Argyl Gardens, Wisbech, was found by his partner Gintare Jureviciute lying dead on the sofa on the morning of April 8.
In a statement which was read out during the hearing at King’s Lynn coroner’s court, Ms Jureviciute said that he had been going to the gym more frequently and she thought that he might have been injecting himself with steroids.
She said that the day before she found him dead, they had enjoyed a trip to the park with their son.
About a month later while cleaning their home, she found a bag of syringes and bottles containing a yellow liquid under the sofa.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem report found excess heroin to be the medical cause of death.
Assistant coroner Johanna Thompson recorded the death as drug related.
- 1 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 5 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 First wholetime woman firefighter in Cambs retires after 30 years
- 8 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 History of family-run car firm revealed in new autobiography