Wisbech man, 43, found dead on his sofa at home, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 43-year-old man had enjoyed a day out with his family the day before he was found dead in his home, an inquest heard.
Evaldas Zbormirskis of Argyl Gardens, Wisbech, was found by his partner Gintare Jureviciute lying dead on the sofa on the morning of April 8.
In a statement which was read out during the hearing at King’s Lynn coroner’s court, Ms Jureviciute said that he had been going to the gym more frequently and she thought that he might have been injecting himself with steroids.
She said that the day before she found him dead, they had enjoyed a trip to the park with their son.
About a month later while cleaning their home, she found a bag of syringes and bottles containing a yellow liquid under the sofa.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem report found excess heroin to be the medical cause of death.
Assistant coroner Johanna Thompson recorded the death as drug related.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Cambridgeshire care homes back compulsory Covid-19 jabs for staff
- 9 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 10 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed