Builders appeal for help to find stolen teleporter that could cost £10,000 to replace
- Credit: Archant
A building firm is on the hunt after they had their teleporter stolen, which could cost over £10,000 to replace.
The JCB 525 teleporter, used by KL Ringer Building & Groundworks Ltd, was driven away from a building site on Mill Road, Walpole Highway where the firm were working at around 6.20am on Wednesday, October 28.
Kevin Ringer, managing director of KL Ringer Building & Groundworks Ltd, found that the teleporter went missing when he returned to the site on Monday, November 2.
The teleporter was last seen on Smeeth Road near Marshland St James heading towards Outwell, and CCTV footage shows a silver Mini Cooper also leaving the scene.
“There is a site down that road we are building two developments down there, and we’ve been there for the last two months,” Kevin said.
You may also want to watch:
“It was the only week where no one was at the site. A farmer close by has got CCTV footage and he saw exactly what happened. We’ve had no similar incidents previously.”
Norfolk police have been contacted. If you have any more information on where the JCB 525 may be, call Kevin on 07515 935958.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 10 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure