Builders appeal for help to find stolen teleporter that could cost £10,000 to replace
- Credit: Archant
A building firm is on the hunt after they had their teleporter stolen, which could cost over £10,000 to replace.
The JCB 525 teleporter, used by KL Ringer Building & Groundworks Ltd, was driven away from a building site on Mill Road, Walpole Highway where the firm were working at around 6.20am on Wednesday, October 28.
Kevin Ringer, managing director of KL Ringer Building & Groundworks Ltd, found that the teleporter went missing when he returned to the site on Monday, November 2.
The teleporter was last seen on Smeeth Road near Marshland St James heading towards Outwell, and CCTV footage shows a silver Mini Cooper also leaving the scene.
“There is a site down that road we are building two developments down there, and we’ve been there for the last two months,” Kevin said.
You may also want to watch:
“It was the only week where no one was at the site. A farmer close by has got CCTV footage and he saw exactly what happened. We’ve had no similar incidents previously.”
Norfolk police have been contacted. If you have any more information on where the JCB 525 may be, call Kevin on 07515 935958.
- 1 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 2 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 5 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 6 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 7 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Free public transport app launched to help Cambs passengers