Stepping Stones Pre-School committee throws party to celebrate group's 30th anniversary
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary. Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School s party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and S
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School's party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and Social Club. Members of the pre-school committee were also present.
They all enjoyed looking at photographs and files of work spanning the last 30 years, as well as a slice of cake and a cuppa.
Natalie Clarke, chairman of the committee, said: "The people who showed up were very pleased with the event."
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school, on the grounds of the village school, provides care and education for youngsters aged between two years nine months and five years.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'