Stepping Stones Pre-School committee throws party to celebrate group's 30th anniversary
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary. Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School s party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and S
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School's party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and Social Club. Members of the pre-school committee were also present.
They all enjoyed looking at photographs and files of work spanning the last 30 years, as well as a slice of cake and a cuppa.
Natalie Clarke, chairman of the committee, said: "The people who showed up were very pleased with the event."
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school, on the grounds of the village school, provides care and education for youngsters aged between two years nine months and five years.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online