Stepping Stones Pre-School committee throws party to celebrate group's 30th anniversary
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary. Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School s party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and S
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School's party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and Social Club. Members of the pre-school committee were also present.
They all enjoyed looking at photographs and files of work spanning the last 30 years, as well as a slice of cake and a cuppa.
Natalie Clarke, chairman of the committee, said: "The people who showed up were very pleased with the event."
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school, on the grounds of the village school, provides care and education for youngsters aged between two years nine months and five years.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide