Stepping Stones Pre-School committee throws party to celebrate group's 30th anniversary
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary. Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School s party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and S
IT was celebrations all round for young and old alike as a Fenland pre-school celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Staff and pupils past and present all showed up for Leverington Stepping Stones Pre-School's party, held on Saturday at Leverington Sports and Social Club. Members of the pre-school committee were also present.
They all enjoyed looking at photographs and files of work spanning the last 30 years, as well as a slice of cake and a cuppa.
Natalie Clarke, chairman of the committee, said: "The people who showed up were very pleased with the event."
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school, on the grounds of the village school, provides care and education for youngsters aged between two years nine months and five years.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Emporium takes business to next level
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages