£1,000 reward to find two Staffies that have gone missing - possibly stolen - in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A £1,000 reward is being offered to trace two Staffies that went missing in Wisbech on Saturday.
The reward is being put up by the Cunningham family after their prized pets disappeared.
Both dogs are 3.5 years old and the family say “we’ve had them as puppies; we had the mother and father”.
The family is desperate to be re-united with them and fear they may have been stolen.
The dogs went missing from the North Brink area at around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
The family has had posters printed advertising their loss – and the reward – and hundreds have shared their post on social media.
“If anyone sees them please let us know,” says the family.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
Any information can be forwarded to 07918 691210 and if the dogs are returned unharmed the reward will be paid.
Both dogs have been micro chipped so the family is hopeful it will make it easier to trace them. The missing pets have also been notified to a number of websites specifically set up to hunt for missing or stolen dogs.