Staff at Wisbech care home get splashed for charity at Bubble Rush event
- Credit: Archant
Staff from a Wisbech care home were splashed with bubbles to raise funds for the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Members of the Lyncroft Care Home, alongside their children, endured a bombardment of multi-coloured bubbles over a 5km circuit at this year's King's Lynn Bubble Rush event.
Starting in a sea of bubbles, the course featured four Bubble Stations along the route with cannons pumping out coloured foam.
The team could choose how they took on the bubbles, such as dancing, dashing, walking or toddling at their own pace.
In total, over £300 was raised with proceeds being split between EACH and the Lyncroft Resident's Comfort Fund.
You may also want to watch:
Clair Baker-Taylor, deputy home manager, said: "It was a really fun way to raise money for this fantastic charity."
Staff who took part were: Clair Baker-Taylor, Karen Goodger and daughter Chloe, Stacy Pearson, Stacey Webb, Peter Munson, Vicky Dale and children, Hannah Saul and children, and Alex Symonds.
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 5 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 6 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 9 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 10 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze