A 20 year old man is at court today following stabbing in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A 20 year old man from Wisbech will appear at court today (Monday 25) charged with grievous bodily harm with intent in relation to a stabbing incident which left the victim in a critical condition.
The police cordon has now been lifted at the scene in Norwich Road and a woman has been released on bail to return in 28 days.
Reece Gray, 20, from Wisbech, has been charged with causing GBH with intent and has been remanded to appear at Kings Lynn Magistrates’ Court this morning.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “Police were called at just before noon on Saturday 23 to a report that a man had been stabbed at a property in Norwich Road, Wisbech.
“The victim, a man in his 30s, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by air ambulance where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
“A 20-year-old man was later arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and is in custody at King’s Lynn.
“A woman in her 40s has also been arrested on suspicion of perverting he course of justice and has been taken to King’s Lynn.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 8 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 9 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
The victim remains in a critical but stable condition at Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
• Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident 178 of 23 June or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.