Spring craft and gift market coming to Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Head to the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech next Thursday (19) for a spring craft and gift market.
Stallholders will be selling a range of handmade, locally-sourced items and traders will be on hand to demonstrate crafts and encourage shoppers to learn a new hobby.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “Last year’s craft market showed us the popularity of these types of events.
“They have a whole host of items onsale so are great for picking up unusual gifts.
“Plus they showcase products from some of our talented local crafters.”
You may also want to watch:
The market runs from 9.30am until 3.30pm in the shopping centre, in front of the Co-op Supermarket and Argos, near the bus station.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 7 Showcase status for Academy
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash