Spring craft and gift market coming to Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Head to the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech next Thursday (19) for a spring craft and gift market.
Stallholders will be selling a range of handmade, locally-sourced items and traders will be on hand to demonstrate crafts and encourage shoppers to learn a new hobby.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “Last year’s craft market showed us the popularity of these types of events.
“They have a whole host of items onsale so are great for picking up unusual gifts.
“Plus they showcase products from some of our talented local crafters.”
You may also want to watch:
The market runs from 9.30am until 3.30pm in the shopping centre, in front of the Co-op Supermarket and Argos, near the bus station.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 8 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 9 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart