Spring craft and gift market coming to Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Head to the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech next Thursday (19) for a spring craft and gift market.
Stallholders will be selling a range of handmade, locally-sourced items and traders will be on hand to demonstrate crafts and encourage shoppers to learn a new hobby.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “Last year’s craft market showed us the popularity of these types of events.
“They have a whole host of items onsale so are great for picking up unusual gifts.
“Plus they showcase products from some of our talented local crafters.”
You may also want to watch:
The market runs from 9.30am until 3.30pm in the shopping centre, in front of the Co-op Supermarket and Argos, near the bus station.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
- 10 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail