Special Easter egg hunts to be held in the gardens of Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
THE picturesque setting of Peckover House will be the venue for a series of Easter egg hunts over the Easter weekend.
Children will be able to follow a series of clues to find eggs hidden around the garden at the National Trust house on North Brink, Wisbech.
The trail will be available from Saturday March 30 to Monday April 1, noon to 4pm.
Diane Smith, marketing and events assistant, said: “Our Easter Trail is being sponsored by Cadburys for the sixth year running, so children will be given a Cadburys chocolate egg prize at the end of the trail.”
The trail will cost £1.50 per child plus normal garden entrance, which is free to National Trust full members. It will cost £4.95 (£2.50 child) for day members.
You may also want to watch:
The house and garden will be open all week during the Easter school holiday, Monday March 25 to Sunday April 14.
For more information phone 01945 583463.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 6 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’