Special Easter egg hunts to be held in the gardens of Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
THE picturesque setting of Peckover House will be the venue for a series of Easter egg hunts over the Easter weekend.
Children will be able to follow a series of clues to find eggs hidden around the garden at the National Trust house on North Brink, Wisbech.
The trail will be available from Saturday March 30 to Monday April 1, noon to 4pm.
Diane Smith, marketing and events assistant, said: “Our Easter Trail is being sponsored by Cadburys for the sixth year running, so children will be given a Cadburys chocolate egg prize at the end of the trail.”
The trail will cost £1.50 per child plus normal garden entrance, which is free to National Trust full members. It will cost £4.95 (£2.50 child) for day members.
You may also want to watch:
The house and garden will be open all week during the Easter school holiday, Monday March 25 to Sunday April 14.
For more information phone 01945 583463.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 6 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog