Spate of West Norfolk burglaries - in which watches, cash, jewellery and air pistol taken - thought to be linked
- Credit: Archant
Burglars struck three times in West Norfolk last week.
Two break-ins took place in Terrington St Clement, with a further burglary in Marshland St James:
Between Monday June 29 at 7pm and Thursday July 2 at 9pm, suspect(s) smashed a rear window to gain access to a home on Lynn Road, Terrington, and took an air pistol and various items of jewellery, both of which were later recovered.
A break-in at another property on Lynn Road in Terrington St Clement took place between Wednesday July 1 at 7pm and Thursday July 2 at 9pm.
Suspect(s) forced entry by smashing a rear window and stole a grandfather clock, a sack barrow and a cycle helmet. An air pistol, a hand glider and a pressure washer were later recovered in a nearby hedgerow.
You may also want to watch:
Between Wednesday July 1 at 7.15pm and Thursday July 2 at 7pm, suspect(s) forced entry to a home on Smeeth Road, Marshland St James, causing damage to a rear door handle.
When inside they stole a number of watches, an HTC mobile phone, an iPod Touch, items of jewellery and hundreds of pounds in cash.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 3 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 8 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
- 9 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
Anyone with information on any of the incidents, or anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity between any of the times stated, should contact King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.