Slideshow: Wedding Fayre
THE Wisbech Standard Wedding Fayre at the Boathouse, Wisbech, was a stunning success. Our stall holders said so and so did our readers who turned out in large numbers to visit both the fayre and take a look, for the first time, at the new business and con
THE Wisbech Standard Wedding Fayre at the Boathouse, Wisbech, was a stunning success.
Our stall holders said so and so did our readers who turned out in large numbers to visit both the fayre and take a look, for the first time, at the new business and conference centre.
Organiser Sam St Clair said: "It was a really good day. There were no problems and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
"This was an excellent venue and we are extremely grateful to Fenland District Council for allowing us to become the first organisation ever to stage an exhibition at the Boathouse."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "Indeed the Boathouse isn't actually fully open yet so this was a double bonus for the Wisbech Standard. I'm very grateful to the centre manager and to the staff of Fenland Council for all their help and support."
Sam, sales representative for the Wisbech Standard and Cambs Times, is now busy organising the next fayre which will take place in March in the spring.
- 1 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 2 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 5 Meet the young carers whose work hasn’t stopped for Covid-19
- 6 Media 'mischief making' over council investments
- 7 ‘Hugging, kissing' in mayor’s pub –one of 21 Covid breaches
- 8 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 9 Flooding: 'We’ve probably lost around £10,000'
- 10 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
She added: "I would like to thank all the stallholders for attending and I'm told by many they all had an excellent day. We look forward to seeing them all again next year."
This weekend Sam is organising another function on behalf of the paper, the 'Christmas Cracker' at Cassanos in High Street, March.
The event, being held on Sunday from 11am to 4pm, features gym equipment, beauty products for Christmas, unique gifts and health and beauty products and personalised chocolates.
For details of these and all promotions contact Sam on 01354 652621 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org