Slideshow: Upwell Community Primary School’s Summer Fayre
THERE was a lot of clowning around in the rain at Upwell Community Primary School s Summer Fayre. Members of Murrow K9 Dog Display Team dressed up as clowns to entertain the visitors to the event last Saturday. Paul Lunn, the Chairman of Governors opened
THERE was a lot of clowning around in the rain at Upwell Community Primary School's Summer Fayre.
Members of Murrow K9 Dog Display Team dressed up as clowns to entertain the visitors to the event last Saturday.
Paul Lunn, the Chairman of Governors opened the event, which raised £891 for the Friends of the School Association.
Poor weather meant many of the activities had to be held in the school - but there was still plenty going on to keep everyone entertained.
You may also want to watch:
Live music from Fenland band 'Something Else' and a car boot was set up alongside various displays, stalls and competitions.
Dee Harrison, from the school's friends association, said: "Despite the bad weather, everyone still managed to have fun.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 4 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
"The money will go towards the school's extra treats which aren't covered in its budget.