Slideshow: Extraordinary photos taken by reader
By The Editor READER Wendy Hobbs submitted this extraordinary set of photos taken, she says, during the final days of September and into the first few days of October. Wendy, from Benwick Road, Doddington, says they may not be up to some other photograp
By The Editor
READER Wendy Hobbs submitted this extraordinary set of photos taken, she says, during the final days of September and into the first few days of October.
Wendy, from Benwick Road, Doddington, says they may not be up to some other photographer's standards "but I thought I'd send them in anyway."
We happen to believe they are of a very good standard, Wendy, and are delighted to publish them.
You may also want to watch:
Our photographer Brian Purdy quite liked the photos, but he thinks Wendy might improve even further her work by following a couple of basic rules.
"Foreground interest is always important," he says. "Secondly a silhouette, such as a church or house or something interesting or even people, help give photographs like this a dimension and life."
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 9 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 10 Ever get that sinking feeling?
His photograph (pictured first in the slideshow) was taken from his recent holiday hotel in Turkey.