Skimming machine and camera discovered on Norwich and Peterborough ATM in Wisbech
A SKIMMING machine and camera were discovered on a building society’s ATM in Wisbech.
The devices were found on the machine at the Norwich and Peterborough in Market Place at just after 1pm on Friday.
A member of the public had raised suspicions after using the machine and police were called.
It is believed the devices were attached after 8.30am that day.
Police are investigating the incident. Pc Stuart Challis said: “It is always worth being vigilant when using an ATM and any suspicions should be reported to the bank or building society.
You may also want to watch:
“It would have been busy in this area and I am confident someone may have seen the devices being fitted. I would ask people to consider whether they saw anything suspicious.”
CONTACT: Pc Challis on 0345 456 4564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer