Skimming machine and camera discovered on Norwich and Peterborough ATM in Wisbech
A SKIMMING machine and camera were discovered on a building society’s ATM in Wisbech.
The devices were found on the machine at the Norwich and Peterborough in Market Place at just after 1pm on Friday.
A member of the public had raised suspicions after using the machine and police were called.
It is believed the devices were attached after 8.30am that day.
Police are investigating the incident. Pc Stuart Challis said: “It is always worth being vigilant when using an ATM and any suspicions should be reported to the bank or building society.
You may also want to watch:
“It would have been busy in this area and I am confident someone may have seen the devices being fitted. I would ask people to consider whether they saw anything suspicious.”
CONTACT: Pc Challis on 0345 456 4564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream