Skimming machine and camera discovered on Norwich and Peterborough ATM in Wisbech
A SKIMMING machine and camera were discovered on a building society’s ATM in Wisbech.
The devices were found on the machine at the Norwich and Peterborough in Market Place at just after 1pm on Friday.
A member of the public had raised suspicions after using the machine and police were called.
It is believed the devices were attached after 8.30am that day.
Police are investigating the incident. Pc Stuart Challis said: “It is always worth being vigilant when using an ATM and any suspicions should be reported to the bank or building society.
You may also want to watch:
“It would have been busy in this area and I am confident someone may have seen the devices being fitted. I would ask people to consider whether they saw anything suspicious.”
CONTACT: Pc Challis on 0345 456 4564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery