Six people walk away from two-vehicle collision as Land Rover overturns at busy Wisbech junction
SIX PEOPLE have today walked away from a two-vehicle collision at a Wisbech junction in which a Land Rover Freelander overturned.
Emergency crews were called at 1.48pm after the Freelander - attempting to cross Cromwell Road from the south side of Weasenham Lane - collided with a red Mazda 323 car.
The impact flipped the maroon Freelander onto its roof and the vehicle came to rest around 90ft down the north side of Weasenham Lane.
Two men and two children crawled out of the overturned vehicle and have been taken to hospital as a precaution, although they are believed to have suffered only minor injuries.
The two woman travelling in the Mazda car were left shaken by the crash.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of Cromwell Road was partially blocked by the collision but police and recovery vehicles are on the scene moving the vehicles and clearing debris.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown