Six people walk away from two-vehicle collision as Land Rover overturns at busy Wisbech junction
SIX PEOPLE have today walked away from a two-vehicle collision at a Wisbech junction in which a Land Rover Freelander overturned.
Emergency crews were called at 1.48pm after the Freelander - attempting to cross Cromwell Road from the south side of Weasenham Lane - collided with a red Mazda 323 car.
The impact flipped the maroon Freelander onto its roof and the vehicle came to rest around 90ft down the north side of Weasenham Lane.
Two men and two children crawled out of the overturned vehicle and have been taken to hospital as a precaution, although they are believed to have suffered only minor injuries.
The two woman travelling in the Mazda car were left shaken by the crash.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of Cromwell Road was partially blocked by the collision but police and recovery vehicles are on the scene moving the vehicles and clearing debris.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 8 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 9 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare