Six people walk away from two-vehicle collision as Land Rover overturns at busy Wisbech junction
SIX PEOPLE have today walked away from a two-vehicle collision at a Wisbech junction in which a Land Rover Freelander overturned.
Emergency crews were called at 1.48pm after the Freelander - attempting to cross Cromwell Road from the south side of Weasenham Lane - collided with a red Mazda 323 car.
The impact flipped the maroon Freelander onto its roof and the vehicle came to rest around 90ft down the north side of Weasenham Lane.
Two men and two children crawled out of the overturned vehicle and have been taken to hospital as a precaution, although they are believed to have suffered only minor injuries.
The two woman travelling in the Mazda car were left shaken by the crash.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of Cromwell Road was partially blocked by the collision but police and recovery vehicles are on the scene moving the vehicles and clearing debris.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience