Shop until you drop at Wisbech’s Horsefair Centre this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech shoppers will be able to shop until they drop this Christmas, as Wisbech’s Horsefair shopping centre is extending its opening hours.
Extended hours have been introduced at the centre following customer demand for the opportunity to shop later in the run up to Christmas.
Christmas shopping evenings have proved to be popular in the town so, this year, it has been decided to reinstate them and for the first three Thursdays in December (the 3rd, 10th and 17th) virtually all shops in the Horsefair Centre will remain open until 7pm.
Many town centre stores have also confirmed extended Thursday hours, and it is hoped that other shops will follow suit.
Horsefair Centre manager, Kevin Smith, commented: “We’ve introduced these late-night evenings to help people in the run-up to Christmas by providing shoppers with a little more time before the big day. Plus it makes the convenience of shopping local even easier this Christmas.”
You may also want to watch:
The reinstating of the Christmas shopping evenings is being fully supported by Wisbech’s Healthy High Street group, who work to promote the local high street and to help stores reach their full potential.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 5 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 6 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 7 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 8 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19