Shop until you drop at Wisbech’s Horsefair Centre this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech shoppers will be able to shop until they drop this Christmas, as Wisbech’s Horsefair shopping centre is extending its opening hours.
Extended hours have been introduced at the centre following customer demand for the opportunity to shop later in the run up to Christmas.
Christmas shopping evenings have proved to be popular in the town so, this year, it has been decided to reinstate them and for the first three Thursdays in December (the 3rd, 10th and 17th) virtually all shops in the Horsefair Centre will remain open until 7pm.
Many town centre stores have also confirmed extended Thursday hours, and it is hoped that other shops will follow suit.
Horsefair Centre manager, Kevin Smith, commented: “We’ve introduced these late-night evenings to help people in the run-up to Christmas by providing shoppers with a little more time before the big day. Plus it makes the convenience of shopping local even easier this Christmas.”
The reinstating of the Christmas shopping evenings is being fully supported by Wisbech’s Healthy High Street group, who work to promote the local high street and to help stores reach their full potential.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights