Shop until you drop at Wisbech’s Horsefair Centre this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech shoppers will be able to shop until they drop this Christmas, as Wisbech’s Horsefair shopping centre is extending its opening hours.
Extended hours have been introduced at the centre following customer demand for the opportunity to shop later in the run up to Christmas.
Christmas shopping evenings have proved to be popular in the town so, this year, it has been decided to reinstate them and for the first three Thursdays in December (the 3rd, 10th and 17th) virtually all shops in the Horsefair Centre will remain open until 7pm.
Many town centre stores have also confirmed extended Thursday hours, and it is hoped that other shops will follow suit.
Horsefair Centre manager, Kevin Smith, commented: “We’ve introduced these late-night evenings to help people in the run-up to Christmas by providing shoppers with a little more time before the big day. Plus it makes the convenience of shopping local even easier this Christmas.”
You may also want to watch:
The reinstating of the Christmas shopping evenings is being fully supported by Wisbech’s Healthy High Street group, who work to promote the local high street and to help stores reach their full potential.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 10 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease