Sheila wants to get Wisbech dancing at her ballet store launch
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech woman aims to “inspire future ballerinas” by launching a new ballet equipment store in the town.
Sheila Beelam, 45, is expanding her Just Ballet business by bringing it to Hill Street in Wisbech after her first store in Southend attracted customers from as far afield as Manchester.
And amateur dancer Sheila is hoping to get Wisbech dancing at the launch of her new shop tomorrow.
She said: “The shop took a couple of months to get up and running. We renovated the building and we’re looking forward to getting started in Wisbech.”
The shop is to sell equipment for ballerinas of all ages such as shoes and skirts, but will also appeal to a niche market by offering professional tutus.
You may also want to watch:
Just Ballet will be launched by the deputy Mayor of Wisbech Garry Tibbs at 10am, with cakes and food available to all those attending.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip