Sheila wants to get Wisbech dancing at her ballet store launch
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech woman aims to “inspire future ballerinas” by launching a new ballet equipment store in the town.
Sheila Beelam, 45, is expanding her Just Ballet business by bringing it to Hill Street in Wisbech after her first store in Southend attracted customers from as far afield as Manchester.
And amateur dancer Sheila is hoping to get Wisbech dancing at the launch of her new shop tomorrow.
She said: “The shop took a couple of months to get up and running. We renovated the building and we’re looking forward to getting started in Wisbech.”
The shop is to sell equipment for ballerinas of all ages such as shoes and skirts, but will also appeal to a niche market by offering professional tutus.
You may also want to watch:
Just Ballet will be launched by the deputy Mayor of Wisbech Garry Tibbs at 10am, with cakes and food available to all those attending.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000