Sheila wants to get Wisbech dancing at her ballet store launch
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech woman aims to “inspire future ballerinas” by launching a new ballet equipment store in the town.
Sheila Beelam, 45, is expanding her Just Ballet business by bringing it to Hill Street in Wisbech after her first store in Southend attracted customers from as far afield as Manchester.
And amateur dancer Sheila is hoping to get Wisbech dancing at the launch of her new shop tomorrow.
She said: “The shop took a couple of months to get up and running. We renovated the building and we’re looking forward to getting started in Wisbech.”
The shop is to sell equipment for ballerinas of all ages such as shoes and skirts, but will also appeal to a niche market by offering professional tutus.
You may also want to watch:
Just Ballet will be launched by the deputy Mayor of Wisbech Garry Tibbs at 10am, with cakes and food available to all those attending.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online