Shed with LPG tank catches fire in Wisbech

A SHED with a heating storage tank caught fire.

Fire fighters had to keep the LPG tank cool while putting out the blaze in Main Road, Parson Drove to prevent the incident getting worse.

The shed was already well alight when crews from Wisbech arrived at 4.26pm on Saturday (June 26).

The fire was accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter