Shed with LPG tank catches fire in Wisbech

PUBLISHED: 10:38 28 June 2010 | UPDATED: 10:41 28 June 2010

. . .

. . .

James linsell-clark 2010

A SHED with a heating storage tank caught fire.

Fire fighters had to keep the LPG tank cool while putting out the blaze in Main Road, Parson Drove to prevent the incident getting worse.

The shed was already well alight when crews from Wisbech arrived at 4.26pm on Saturday (June 26).

The fire was accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Wisbech Standard. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Wisbech Standard