Seven sharp-eyed photographers crowned winners of Wisbech Camera Club competition
- Credit: Archant
Seven sharp-eyed photographers have been crowned winners at a competition organised by Wisbech Camera Club.
The projected digital images of the year competition was judged by Adrian Stone, who picked a winner from each section as well as an overall winner.
‘Abandoned Home’ by Judy Hodgson won the open section and was crowned PDI of the year.
‘Atlantic Grey Seal’, also by Judy Hodgson, won the natural history category, ‘Mucky Chops’ by Laura Wiffen was the portrait winner and ‘Orchard Burnout’ by Cliff Marsh was the monochrome winner.
‘See Through Perhaps’ by Sue Reid won the creative category, ‘Sunrise Mammoth’ by Judy Hodgson was the landscape/seascape winner and ‘Tiled’ by Sue Reid was the new exhibitor winner.
You may also want to watch:
The judging took place at Elgood’s Football Stadium on May 16.
A presentation evening will be held on June 6 at the stadium from 7.30pm. Anyone can come along and there will be a hog roast.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
Entry costs £6.
For more information visit http://www.wisbechcameraclub.co.uk/ or call 01945 465126.