Seven sharp-eyed photographers crowned winners of Wisbech Camera Club competition
- Credit: Archant
Seven sharp-eyed photographers have been crowned winners at a competition organised by Wisbech Camera Club.
The projected digital images of the year competition was judged by Adrian Stone, who picked a winner from each section as well as an overall winner.
‘Abandoned Home’ by Judy Hodgson won the open section and was crowned PDI of the year.
‘Atlantic Grey Seal’, also by Judy Hodgson, won the natural history category, ‘Mucky Chops’ by Laura Wiffen was the portrait winner and ‘Orchard Burnout’ by Cliff Marsh was the monochrome winner.
‘See Through Perhaps’ by Sue Reid won the creative category, ‘Sunrise Mammoth’ by Judy Hodgson was the landscape/seascape winner and ‘Tiled’ by Sue Reid was the new exhibitor winner.
You may also want to watch:
The judging took place at Elgood’s Football Stadium on May 16.
A presentation evening will be held on June 6 at the stadium from 7.30pm. Anyone can come along and there will be a hog roast.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 7 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
Entry costs £6.
For more information visit http://www.wisbechcameraclub.co.uk/ or call 01945 465126.