Seven sharp-eyed photographers crowned winners of Wisbech Camera Club competition
- Credit: Archant
Seven sharp-eyed photographers have been crowned winners at a competition organised by Wisbech Camera Club.
The projected digital images of the year competition was judged by Adrian Stone, who picked a winner from each section as well as an overall winner.
‘Abandoned Home’ by Judy Hodgson won the open section and was crowned PDI of the year.
‘Atlantic Grey Seal’, also by Judy Hodgson, won the natural history category, ‘Mucky Chops’ by Laura Wiffen was the portrait winner and ‘Orchard Burnout’ by Cliff Marsh was the monochrome winner.
‘See Through Perhaps’ by Sue Reid won the creative category, ‘Sunrise Mammoth’ by Judy Hodgson was the landscape/seascape winner and ‘Tiled’ by Sue Reid was the new exhibitor winner.
You may also want to watch:
The judging took place at Elgood’s Football Stadium on May 16.
A presentation evening will be held on June 6 at the stadium from 7.30pm. Anyone can come along and there will be a hog roast.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March
Entry costs £6.
For more information visit http://www.wisbechcameraclub.co.uk/ or call 01945 465126.