SEVEN DAYS in just70 seconds
* HIGH School Musical will be coming to the Angles Theatre next week but, before that, youngsters will be put through their paces at a week-long workshop. * CHECK out a flower festival with children s games, stalls and an organ recital tomorrow and Sunday
* HIGH School Musical will be coming to the Angles Theatre next week but, before that, youngsters will be put through their paces at a week-long workshop.
* CHECK out a flower festival with children's games, stalls and an organ recital tomorrow and Sunday at St Clement's Church, Outwell (10am-6pm Saturday, 10.15am-6pm Sunday).
* DISCOVER some fascinating antique furniture and look in cupboards, wardrobes, rooms that are usually closed to the public at Peckover House on Sunday (1-4.30pm)
* WISBECH Town Cricket Club's cricket week starts on Monday, with fun matches throughout the week at the club's Harecroft Road ground and at the Queen's School.
You may also want to watch:
* OR, if football is your sport, Wisbech Town host Soham Town Rangers in the third game of the new Ridgeons League season on Tuesday (7.45pm).
* WHY not have a go at creating some African pottery at Wisbech Museum from 10am-noon on Tuesday (01945 583817).
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 3 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 8 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
- 9 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 10 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
*AND, of course, 16-year-olds across the Fens mustn't forget to collect their GCSE results on Thursday.