SEVEN DAYS in just70 seconds
* HIGH School Musical will be coming to the Angles Theatre next week but, before that, youngsters will be put through their paces at a week-long workshop. * CHECK out a flower festival with children s games, stalls and an organ recital tomorrow and Sunday
* HIGH School Musical will be coming to the Angles Theatre next week but, before that, youngsters will be put through their paces at a week-long workshop.
* CHECK out a flower festival with children's games, stalls and an organ recital tomorrow and Sunday at St Clement's Church, Outwell (10am-6pm Saturday, 10.15am-6pm Sunday).
* DISCOVER some fascinating antique furniture and look in cupboards, wardrobes, rooms that are usually closed to the public at Peckover House on Sunday (1-4.30pm)
* WISBECH Town Cricket Club's cricket week starts on Monday, with fun matches throughout the week at the club's Harecroft Road ground and at the Queen's School.
You may also want to watch:
* OR, if football is your sport, Wisbech Town host Soham Town Rangers in the third game of the new Ridgeons League season on Tuesday (7.45pm).
* WHY not have a go at creating some African pottery at Wisbech Museum from 10am-noon on Tuesday (01945 583817).
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
*AND, of course, 16-year-olds across the Fens mustn't forget to collect their GCSE results on Thursday.