Circus, magic and family fun at Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Circus skills and magic fused for a day of family entertainment at a popular Fenland camp site.
Secret Garden touring park held the Secret Fen Fest which featured stilt walking, magic and mind reading with Dean Odell and live music from Where’s Frank.
There was also soft play for younger children, bushcraft demonstrations and a bar.
The day was organised by Claire Stewart and Clare Southwell and has been hailed a great success with people coming from across the region and as far away as Manchester.
Lesley Pollington of Secret Garden Touring Park in Mile Tree Lane, Wisbech, said: “Tickets were sold out and it was a really good event.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone said how much they had enjoyed it. Its our first one and we definitely plan to do it next year.”
The next even is on Sunday December 2 from 10am to 3pm with a Christmas market.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 3 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
There will be a special guest visit from Father Christmas and a combination of festive food, drink and crafts.