Circus, magic and family fun at Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Circus skills and magic fused for a day of family entertainment at a popular Fenland camp site.
Secret Garden touring park held the Secret Fen Fest which featured stilt walking, magic and mind reading with Dean Odell and live music from Where’s Frank.
There was also soft play for younger children, bushcraft demonstrations and a bar.
The day was organised by Claire Stewart and Clare Southwell and has been hailed a great success with people coming from across the region and as far away as Manchester.
Lesley Pollington of Secret Garden Touring Park in Mile Tree Lane, Wisbech, said: “Tickets were sold out and it was a really good event.
“Everyone said how much they had enjoyed it. Its our first one and we definitely plan to do it next year.”
The next even is on Sunday December 2 from 10am to 3pm with a Christmas market.
- 1 Man alleged to have kidnapped child sparks heavy police presence
- 2 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 3 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 4 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 7 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 8 Wisbech based Alan Hudson centre receives third outstanding award
- 9 Man who glassed another man in the head after a fight jailed
- 10 Cops catch out suspected drug driver who faked identity
There will be a special guest visit from Father Christmas and a combination of festive food, drink and crafts.