Circus, magic and family fun at Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Circus skills and magic fused for a day of family entertainment at a popular Fenland camp site.
Secret Garden touring park held the Secret Fen Fest which featured stilt walking, magic and mind reading with Dean Odell and live music from Where’s Frank.
There was also soft play for younger children, bushcraft demonstrations and a bar.
The day was organised by Claire Stewart and Clare Southwell and has been hailed a great success with people coming from across the region and as far away as Manchester.
Lesley Pollington of Secret Garden Touring Park in Mile Tree Lane, Wisbech, said: “Tickets were sold out and it was a really good event.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone said how much they had enjoyed it. Its our first one and we definitely plan to do it next year.”
The next even is on Sunday December 2 from 10am to 3pm with a Christmas market.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 2 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 3 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 4 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 5 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 6 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 7 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 8 'Sports cages' designed by Cambs company are helping children stay active
- 9 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 10 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
There will be a special guest visit from Father Christmas and a combination of festive food, drink and crafts.