Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech to host fourth Midsummer Food and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech will host its fourth Midsummer Food and Craft Fair on Saturday June 24 from 10am to 4pm.
Money raised from donations at the fair will go towards the Wisbech St Mary Church appeal.
The park’s on-site Mile Tree Brewery will be showcasing their ales and Anthony Winterbourne from Fen Spirits will be on site with his famous toffee vodka.
Stamford cheese and wine, Saints & Sinners jams and preserves, Laddies Ices and Bramblebee Farm are amongst a range of artisan food stalls.
In the craft section Blacksmith Harry Carpenter will be demonstrating his skills at the forge, King’s Lynn Model engineering will be on site with rides on their miniature railway. There will also be woodcraft workers, spinners and weavers, basket weavers and Andrew Callahan from Fenland Bushcraft.
You may also want to watch:
Live music on the day comes from JET.
Visit www.thesecretgardentouringpark.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 10 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists