Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech to host fourth Midsummer Food and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech will host its fourth Midsummer Food and Craft Fair on Saturday June 24 from 10am to 4pm.
Money raised from donations at the fair will go towards the Wisbech St Mary Church appeal.
The park’s on-site Mile Tree Brewery will be showcasing their ales and Anthony Winterbourne from Fen Spirits will be on site with his famous toffee vodka.
Stamford cheese and wine, Saints & Sinners jams and preserves, Laddies Ices and Bramblebee Farm are amongst a range of artisan food stalls.
In the craft section Blacksmith Harry Carpenter will be demonstrating his skills at the forge, King’s Lynn Model engineering will be on site with rides on their miniature railway. There will also be woodcraft workers, spinners and weavers, basket weavers and Andrew Callahan from Fenland Bushcraft.
You may also want to watch:
Live music on the day comes from JET.
Visit www.thesecretgardentouringpark.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians