Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech to host fourth Midsummer Food and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech will host its fourth Midsummer Food and Craft Fair on Saturday June 24 from 10am to 4pm.
Money raised from donations at the fair will go towards the Wisbech St Mary Church appeal.
The park’s on-site Mile Tree Brewery will be showcasing their ales and Anthony Winterbourne from Fen Spirits will be on site with his famous toffee vodka.
Stamford cheese and wine, Saints & Sinners jams and preserves, Laddies Ices and Bramblebee Farm are amongst a range of artisan food stalls.
In the craft section Blacksmith Harry Carpenter will be demonstrating his skills at the forge, King’s Lynn Model engineering will be on site with rides on their miniature railway. There will also be woodcraft workers, spinners and weavers, basket weavers and Andrew Callahan from Fenland Bushcraft.
You may also want to watch:
Live music on the day comes from JET.
Visit www.thesecretgardentouringpark.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked