Families and friends come together as Wisbech Food and Craft Fair enjoys healthy attendance
- Credit: Archant
The annual Wisbech Food and Craft Fair certainly pleased those in attendance at the weekend.
Families and friends were able to bask in the glorious sunshine whilst enjoying the vast range of services on offer.
Hosting its fifth annual event, there were many food and drink stalls to choose from, including a gin and prosecco bar arranged by Fizz on the Fens and spirits offered by Fenland Distillery, as well as numerous crafts involving potters and artists.
Lesley Pollington, owner of the Secret Garden Touring Park, was delighted with how the day went.
She said: "It went very well and we're very pleased with the attendance."
You may also want to watch:
Also on show was a spitfire, which produced an aerial spectacular when flying over the Secret Garden Touring Park, along with singer Simon Rodgers providing the day's live entertainment.
All money raised on the day will be split between charities Bloodwise and the Wisbech St Mary Church Restoration Fund.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured