Families and friends come together as Wisbech Food and Craft Fair enjoys healthy attendance
- Credit: Archant
The annual Wisbech Food and Craft Fair certainly pleased those in attendance at the weekend.
Families and friends were able to bask in the glorious sunshine whilst enjoying the vast range of services on offer.
Hosting its fifth annual event, there were many food and drink stalls to choose from, including a gin and prosecco bar arranged by Fizz on the Fens and spirits offered by Fenland Distillery, as well as numerous crafts involving potters and artists.
Lesley Pollington, owner of the Secret Garden Touring Park, was delighted with how the day went.
She said: "It went very well and we're very pleased with the attendance."
You may also want to watch:
Also on show was a spitfire, which produced an aerial spectacular when flying over the Secret Garden Touring Park, along with singer Simon Rodgers providing the day's live entertainment.
All money raised on the day will be split between charities Bloodwise and the Wisbech St Mary Church Restoration Fund.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 5 Showcase status for Academy
- 6 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 7 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash