Families and friends come together as Wisbech Food and Craft Fair enjoys healthy attendance
- Credit: Archant
The annual Wisbech Food and Craft Fair certainly pleased those in attendance at the weekend.
Families and friends were able to bask in the glorious sunshine whilst enjoying the vast range of services on offer.
Hosting its fifth annual event, there were many food and drink stalls to choose from, including a gin and prosecco bar arranged by Fizz on the Fens and spirits offered by Fenland Distillery, as well as numerous crafts involving potters and artists.
Lesley Pollington, owner of the Secret Garden Touring Park, was delighted with how the day went.
She said: "It went very well and we're very pleased with the attendance."
You may also want to watch:
Also on show was a spitfire, which produced an aerial spectacular when flying over the Secret Garden Touring Park, along with singer Simon Rodgers providing the day's live entertainment.
All money raised on the day will be split between charities Bloodwise and the Wisbech St Mary Church Restoration Fund.
- 1 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council