Midsummer Festival at a popular Fens camping park
- Credit: Archant
A popular camping park in the Fens has held another successful midsummer fair.
Secret Garden at Wisbech St Mary hosted the family fun day with a host of delicious food stalls and woodland crafts.
It is the fifth time the park has hosted the event which sees regional food and drink specialists turn up to tempt taste buds at this growing spectacular.
Among those joining the day were stalls selling home made ice cream, cheese and wine, olive oil, preserves, Mile Tree Brewery, and fudge.
There were also stalls from Fenland Search and Rescue, G’s, Watergull Orchards, ancient woodland conservation and crafts and Andrew Wailing with his steam engine.
You may also want to watch:
There was wood carving specialists, living willow crafts, North Level Drainage Board, Brazillian cooking sauces, cakes and pies.
There were brewery tours, bush craft demonstrations and a talk about Wisbech capital of the Fens by Peter Clayton.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
The park is a relaxed, 11 acre, site of just 39 pitches which focuses on enjoyment of wildlife, and a real camping experience in the heart of the Fens.