Second victim in Murrow fatal collision ‘lived life to the full and had lots of friends’
- Credit: Archant
A second woman has died following a collision in Black Drove, Murrow, on Thursday morning (9 November).
Kayleigh Harrison, 29, of The Lawns in Wisbech, died when the Vauxhall Astra she was travelling in was involved in a collision with a Ford Transit at 7.10am.
The driver of the vehicle, Jade Green, 24, of Beechwood Road in Wisbech, was driving the vehicle and died at the scene.
A third passenger, a man in his 20s, remains in a critical but stable condition in Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
Officers investigating the collision are appealing for information to trace a fourth person who was believed to be in the vehicle, but left the scene. The man is described as white, in his 20s, with dark curly hair and a beard.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement Kayleigh’s family said: “Kayleigh was unique, lived life to the full and had lots of friends.”
Kayleigh was a mother to three young children.
- 1 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 4 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 5 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 6 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 7 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 10 Veterans back for first time since lockdown began
Anyone with information about the collision or the man’s identity is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 73 of 9 November, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.