Second victim in Murrow fatal collision ‘lived life to the full and had lots of friends’
- Credit: Archant
A second woman has died following a collision in Black Drove, Murrow, on Thursday morning (9 November).
Kayleigh Harrison, 29, of The Lawns in Wisbech, died when the Vauxhall Astra she was travelling in was involved in a collision with a Ford Transit at 7.10am.
The driver of the vehicle, Jade Green, 24, of Beechwood Road in Wisbech, was driving the vehicle and died at the scene.
A third passenger, a man in his 20s, remains in a critical but stable condition in Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
Officers investigating the collision are appealing for information to trace a fourth person who was believed to be in the vehicle, but left the scene. The man is described as white, in his 20s, with dark curly hair and a beard.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement Kayleigh’s family said: “Kayleigh was unique, lived life to the full and had lots of friends.”
Kayleigh was a mother to three young children.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
Anyone with information about the collision or the man’s identity is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 73 of 9 November, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.