Second victim in Murrow fatal collision ‘lived life to the full and had lots of friends’
- Credit: Archant
A second woman has died following a collision in Black Drove, Murrow, on Thursday morning (9 November).
Kayleigh Harrison, 29, of The Lawns in Wisbech, died when the Vauxhall Astra she was travelling in was involved in a collision with a Ford Transit at 7.10am.
The driver of the vehicle, Jade Green, 24, of Beechwood Road in Wisbech, was driving the vehicle and died at the scene.
A third passenger, a man in his 20s, remains in a critical but stable condition in Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
Officers investigating the collision are appealing for information to trace a fourth person who was believed to be in the vehicle, but left the scene. The man is described as white, in his 20s, with dark curly hair and a beard.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement Kayleigh’s family said: “Kayleigh was unique, lived life to the full and had lots of friends.”
Kayleigh was a mother to three young children.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
Anyone with information about the collision or the man’s identity is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 73 of 9 November, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.