Sam Smith to play Thetford Forest live gig this summer
- Credit: Archant
Grammy-award winning vocalist Sam Smith has been announced as the final name in this summer's Thetford Forest live music line-up.
The multi-platinum selling singer will appear at High Lodge on Friday, July 3, with tickets going on sale this Friday.
His album 'In The Lonely Hour' debuted at No.1 in the UK charts and No.2 on the US Billboard Top 200 in May 2014.
The announcement completes a four-day line-up of shows at High Lodge.
The Script kick off proceedings on July 2, with Paloma Faith appearing on July 4 and Tom Odell on July 5.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Sam Smith are £29.50 (plus £2.95 booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office. Call 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
Tickets for Tom Odell are also still available.
- 1 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 2 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 3 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 4 Two-car collision on A47
- 5 Port of Wisbech continues to defy the trend with 'remarkable' turnout
- 6 Police arrest 13 people, seize guns and more than £200k of drugs
- 7 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
- 8 Horror crash all because BMW driver left home with frozen windscreen
- 9 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
- 10 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale