Stunning photos taken by Wisbech woman show the Royal Family greeting guests at Sandringham
- Credit: Archant
These stunning pictures taken by a woman from Wisbech show the Royal Family attending the Christmas Day service at Sandringham.
Kim Taylor, from Wisbech, eagerly awaited their arrival along with hundreds of other well-wishers who braved the cold.
The Royal Family greeted onlookers as they were handed bouquets of flowers and called out “Merry Christmas”.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were all smiles as they left the service on the Queen’s estate in Norfolk.
Prince Charles attended but the Duchess of Cornwall missed church due to a heavy cold.
You may also want to watch:
The Duke of Edinburgh also stayed home.
Catherine and Meghan, who is pregnant with her and Prince Harry’s first child, walked side by side to church as they chatted together.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
After the service, Meghan hugged one of her former Instagram followers, who she spotted in the crowd.
The son of the Princess Royal, Peter Phillips, arrived with his daughters Savannah and Isla, followed by Princess Beatrice and Peter’s wife Autumn Phillips.