Stunning photos taken by Wisbech woman show the Royal Family greeting guests at Sandringham
- Credit: Archant
These stunning pictures taken by a woman from Wisbech show the Royal Family attending the Christmas Day service at Sandringham.
Kim Taylor, from Wisbech, eagerly awaited their arrival along with hundreds of other well-wishers who braved the cold.
The Royal Family greeted onlookers as they were handed bouquets of flowers and called out “Merry Christmas”.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were all smiles as they left the service on the Queen’s estate in Norfolk.
Prince Charles attended but the Duchess of Cornwall missed church due to a heavy cold.
You may also want to watch:
The Duke of Edinburgh also stayed home.
Catherine and Meghan, who is pregnant with her and Prince Harry’s first child, walked side by side to church as they chatted together.
- 1 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 2 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 3 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 4 Port of Wisbech continues to defy the trend with 'remarkable' turnout
- 5 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 6 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
- 7 Mini digger worth around £14,000 stolen from building site overnight
- 8 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
- 9 Horror crash all because BMW driver left home with frozen windscreen
- 10 Motorist escapes serious injury after Sixteen Foot Bank crash
After the service, Meghan hugged one of her former Instagram followers, who she spotted in the crowd.
The son of the Princess Royal, Peter Phillips, arrived with his daughters Savannah and Isla, followed by Princess Beatrice and Peter’s wife Autumn Phillips.