Rottweiler/Terrier cross dogs go missing - leaving nine puppies at Fenland home
TWO dogs have gone missing from a Fenland home – leaving behind nine four-week-old puppies. The three-year-old Rottweiler/terrier crosses – a dog and a bitch – disappeared yesterday (Wednesday) between 4pm and 7pm from a farm in Biggs Road, Walsoken. The
TWO dogs have gone missing from a Fenland home - leaving behind nine four-week-old puppies.
The three-year-old Rottweiler/terrier crosses - a dog and a bitch - disappeared yesterday (Wednesday) between 4pm and 7pm from a farm in Biggs Road, Walsoken.
The bitch, however, gave birth to nine puppies four weeks ago and is still carrying milk.
Owner Aimee Horton said: "I have had these dogs since they were puppies so would really like to find them."
You may also want to watch:
Aimee thinks the dogs, which are both black and tan, may have been picked up from the nearby A47 by someone thinking they were strays.
She said: "They have never disappeared before. Usually they go outside on to the fields but return within 10 minutes.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
"They won't hurt anybody but they are very energetic and used to living outside."
The puppies, meanwhile, are being fed a diet of Weetabix and water by Aimee.
• If you know the whereabouts of both dogs, call Aimee on 07765 217699.