Rottweiler/Terrier cross dogs go missing - leaving nine puppies at Fenland home
TWO dogs have gone missing from a Fenland home – leaving behind nine four-week-old puppies. The three-year-old Rottweiler/terrier crosses – a dog and a bitch – disappeared yesterday (Wednesday) between 4pm and 7pm from a farm in Biggs Road, Walsoken. The
TWO dogs have gone missing from a Fenland home - leaving behind nine four-week-old puppies.
The three-year-old Rottweiler/terrier crosses - a dog and a bitch - disappeared yesterday (Wednesday) between 4pm and 7pm from a farm in Biggs Road, Walsoken.
The bitch, however, gave birth to nine puppies four weeks ago and is still carrying milk.
Owner Aimee Horton said: "I have had these dogs since they were puppies so would really like to find them."
You may also want to watch:
Aimee thinks the dogs, which are both black and tan, may have been picked up from the nearby A47 by someone thinking they were strays.
She said: "They have never disappeared before. Usually they go outside on to the fields but return within 10 minutes.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
"They won't hurt anybody but they are very energetic and used to living outside."
The puppies, meanwhile, are being fed a diet of Weetabix and water by Aimee.
• If you know the whereabouts of both dogs, call Aimee on 07765 217699.