Roddons set to get green light to make “minor” changes to 21 home Elm development
- Credit: Archant
Roddons are set to be allowed to make minor changes to a 21 home development which was approved a year and a half ago.
They were given the green light to build 21 affordable homes at The Dale, in Begdale Road, Elm, in August 2013.
Now, an application has been submitted to make “minor amendments” including cutting down some trees on the site and altering brick and tile types used for the homes.
The officer’s report, recommending approval, said: “The minor changes would not materially alter the appearance of the scheme from that previously approved.
“They will not result in any adverse impacts on the development of the area as a whole.”
You may also want to watch:
The revised application goes before Fenland District Council’s planning committee on Wednesday.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project