Roddons set to get green light to make “minor” changes to 21 home Elm development
- Credit: Archant
Roddons are set to be allowed to make minor changes to a 21 home development which was approved a year and a half ago.
They were given the green light to build 21 affordable homes at The Dale, in Begdale Road, Elm, in August 2013.
Now, an application has been submitted to make “minor amendments” including cutting down some trees on the site and altering brick and tile types used for the homes.
The officer’s report, recommending approval, said: “The minor changes would not materially alter the appearance of the scheme from that previously approved.
“They will not result in any adverse impacts on the development of the area as a whole.”
You may also want to watch:
The revised application goes before Fenland District Council’s planning committee on Wednesday.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience