Watch the moment hooded gang force their way into Daniel J Wenn Hair salon in Wisbech using pliers before smashing CCTV camera
- Credit: Supplied / Cambs Cops
Failed thieves who smashed their way into a Fenland hair salon using a pair of pliers have been caught on camera during the act.
The hooded gang can clearly be seen on shop surveillance cameras approached Daniel J Wenn Hair in Wisbech before using tools to gain entry to the property.
One member of the group pulled the CCTV camera away from the wall, cutting off the feed, however it was all too late as they were already snapped looking straight down the lens.
The suspects entered the property on Norwich Road in Walsoken, near Wisbech, on Saturday, July 13 but left the break-in scene empty handed.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "We have released CCTV footage of a burglary at a hair salon. The break-in happened at just after midnight.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects entered the property but left empty-handed. If anyone knows the identities of the two people in the footage or has any other information, they should contact us."
If you recognise the people in the video or have any information, you should call police on 101, quoting 35/49700/19, or report it online via: www.cambs.police.uk/report
- 1 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 7 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 10 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order