Right old Carrie-on at school
SINGER and TV personality Carrie Grant joined staff and students at St Clement s High School to officially open a new humanities block. The Fame Academy vocal coach also stayed for a special end-of-year assembly at which more than 170 certificates were h
SINGER and TV personality Carrie Grant joined staff and students at St Clement's High School to officially open a new humanities block.
The Fame Academy vocal coach also stayed for a special end-of-year assembly at which more than 170 certificates were handed out to students.
The Terrington St Clement School was awarded specialist status in humanities last year.
Director of specialist status, Cath Bank, said: "We have worked with a variety of agencies and the local community to make our first year as a humanities school successful. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed their support."
Headteacher Ros Goudie said: "Being a specialist school has driven us forward, with students having enhanced learning experiences.
- 1 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 6 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 7 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 8 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 9 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections