Right old Carrie-on at school
SINGER and TV personality Carrie Grant joined staff and students at St Clement s High School to officially open a new humanities block. The Fame Academy vocal coach also stayed for a special end-of-year assembly at which more than 170 certificates were h
SINGER and TV personality Carrie Grant joined staff and students at St Clement's High School to officially open a new humanities block.
The Fame Academy vocal coach also stayed for a special end-of-year assembly at which more than 170 certificates were handed out to students.
The Terrington St Clement School was awarded specialist status in humanities last year.
Director of specialist status, Cath Bank, said: "We have worked with a variety of agencies and the local community to make our first year as a humanities school successful. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed their support."
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Ros Goudie said: "Being a specialist school has driven us forward, with students having enhanced learning experiences.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed