Right old Carrie-on at school
SINGER and TV personality Carrie Grant joined staff and students at St Clement s High School to officially open a new humanities block. The Fame Academy vocal coach also stayed for a special end-of-year assembly at which more than 170 certificates were h
SINGER and TV personality Carrie Grant joined staff and students at St Clement's High School to officially open a new humanities block.
The Fame Academy vocal coach also stayed for a special end-of-year assembly at which more than 170 certificates were handed out to students.
The Terrington St Clement School was awarded specialist status in humanities last year.
Director of specialist status, Cath Bank, said: "We have worked with a variety of agencies and the local community to make our first year as a humanities school successful. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed their support."
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Ros Goudie said: "Being a specialist school has driven us forward, with students having enhanced learning experiences.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary