Reward to help find horse trailer stolen from Outwell
- Credit: Archant
Owners of a horse trailer stolen from a field in Outwell are hoping a £300 reward will help get it back.
The blue Ifor trailer, with gold rearing horse emblems on the side and back, was stolen from a field in Outwell last Wednesday lunchtime between 1pm and 2.30pm.
Owner, Gemma Newton, who is a local farrier, explained they have only had it a month and have used it just once.
She said: “We bought it off a friend so we can enjoy endurance and leisure riding. We have only taken it out once.
“It is particularly upsetting as my boyfriend, Daniel Hallam, lost his arm in a motorcycling accident last year and horse riding has given him a new interest and something to focus on as well as keeping him active.
“We hope the reward might encourage someone with information about who stole the trailer to come forward because we would really like it back.”
The trailer, which is worth around £2,000 is data tagged and has security marking on the roof.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
Miss Newton also hopes the gold horse emblems might help people to spot it.
“Even if they peel the emblems off it will still be visible that they were there,” she said.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555-111