Reward to help find horse trailer stolen from Outwell
- Credit: Archant
Owners of a horse trailer stolen from a field in Outwell are hoping a £300 reward will help get it back.
The blue Ifor trailer, with gold rearing horse emblems on the side and back, was stolen from a field in Outwell last Wednesday lunchtime between 1pm and 2.30pm.
Owner, Gemma Newton, who is a local farrier, explained they have only had it a month and have used it just once.
She said: “We bought it off a friend so we can enjoy endurance and leisure riding. We have only taken it out once.
“It is particularly upsetting as my boyfriend, Daniel Hallam, lost his arm in a motorcycling accident last year and horse riding has given him a new interest and something to focus on as well as keeping him active.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope the reward might encourage someone with information about who stole the trailer to come forward because we would really like it back.”
The trailer, which is worth around £2,000 is data tagged and has security marking on the roof.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
Miss Newton also hopes the gold horse emblems might help people to spot it.
“Even if they peel the emblems off it will still be visible that they were there,” she said.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555-111